ending target edge at node edge

Michelle Toups

Oct 21, 2016, 11:58:01 AM10/21/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hello,

Is there a way to manually or automatically edit the edge end points to terminate at the edge of a node rather than the middle? When my nodes are rectangles and pushed side by side, if the edge is coming from an angle, which node it is pointing to can be deceiving. It may sometimes look like it is pointing 2 nodes away because the edge ends in the middle of the node. See my screenshot. If you look at the bottom of the image, the angle of the edge results in a termination at the edge of the node and it is very clear where it is pointing.

Thanks,
Michelle

Edges.png

Michelle

Oct 24, 2016, 10:01:33 AM10/24/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Or is there a plugin that can do this? I just want to be able to drag and drop the target end of the edge.