combining network collections

Assa Yeroslaviz

Oct 21, 2016, 11:43:46 AM10/21/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,

just in advance I don't want to merge network!
I know how to do this.

I am working with clueGO and each analysis is creating a new network collection, even though they are creating from the same list of genes (also without changing anything else in the parameters).

I would like to know if there is a method to combine these different network collections of only one network for a better overview and handling of the session.

thanks
Assa

Bernhard

Oct 21, 2016, 1:17:34 PM10/21/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Assa, I don't understand exactly what you want to do. In ClueGO merging of networks is not supported. What do you mean with combine?
Best

Assa Yeroslaviz

Oct 24, 2016, 4:59:52 AM10/24/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
I don't think this is a clueGO problem. I would like to make the network tab easier to look at. if i run multiple clueGO runs, I get many network collections, each with just one network. I want to have all the runs for a specific network in one network collection. is this possbile?

In the image i added in my question for example i have three network collections, but they were all made from the same input network. Is there a way to add all the three of them into one collection?

thanks

Assa

Bernhard

Oct 28, 2016, 6:55:34 AM10/28/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Assa,
for the moment only nested networks like pathway subnetworks are part of the same analysis node. There is no option yet to merge analyses from different nodes. There could be an option created in cytoscape to regroup different network analyses into the same node or this option could be added to ClueGO. It would be a nice to have feature but is not a priority at the moment.
Best
Bernhard