ClueGO enrichment analysis and color-coded cluster contribution: please help/direct

KimS

Jun 29, 2017, 8:06:49 PM6/29/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Dear all,

To understand the contribution of 4 clusters in reactome pathway enrichment, I am trying to recreate a former analysis/figure with new data. I am a newbie to Cytoscape and ClueGO, and have sought through manuals and online fora looking for assistance.

Each cluster contains a gene list of approx. 2-3k genes. Ideally, I would like to have the nodes color-coded per main contribution of the node, or relative to the contribution of each node.

Any assistance that can help me get closer to the former analysis/layout (attached) from where I am currently (attached), is very very much appreciated! Feel free to refer me elsewhere if I have missed an explanation or the answer elsewhere on the web. Also, please let me know if more information is needed to assist.

Thank you kindly in advance,

KIm

former_analysis_section.png
new_analysis_trial.png

Bernhard

Jul 4, 2017, 6:04:41 AM7/4/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi KimS,
2-3k genes is quite a lot so the biggest cluster list will probably take over the coloring of the nodes. If possible try to have equal sized lists or be a bit more restrictive with the larger lists like more genes/node or a higher percentage mapped. But anyway you can use the percentage visualization with CluePedia. See below:

Best
Auto Generated Inline Image 1