DyNet - changing the colour of the nodes

Joshua Lee

Dec 19, 2016, 1:38:22 AM12/19/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi, in the network view created with Dynet, is there an option to change the colour of the nodes based on their attributes?
No changes in styles that I make seem to be applied on the view. That is the same for the combined network, as well as the individual networks.
So, is there no way to change the styles? Thanks!

Piet

Dec 22, 2016, 11:46:43 AM12/22/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk, David...@sahmri.com
Hi,
I am not familiar with the Dynet app; I'll cc the authors. One thing that comes to my mind is that the color of the nodes might have been set as bypass value; in that case you have to select all nodes and remove the bypass value for the node color...
Hope this helps,
Piet

Ivan Hendy Goenawan

Jan 3, 2017, 11:42:00 AM1/3/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hello, one of the app authors here. Piet is right, node colors are set as bypass values. You can either remove the bypass values manually or you can simply turn off the "highlight node changes" and "highlight most varying nodes" options. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Urszula Czerwińska

Feb 21, 2017, 10:45:59 AM2/21/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,
I have a problem with DyNet, when I try to compare two networks though DyNet Analyzer I get an error. I am using Cytoscape 3.2 (and 3.4) on MacOSX

Regards,

Urszula