nodes on top of other nodes

Caroline Marden

Oct 8, 2017, 9:43:01 AM10/8/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi all

I have created a network with weighted degree as size of the nodes, then set the layout as edge weighted spring embedded based on e-weight. I have a big node in the middle and smaller nodes under it. How do I get the smaller nodes to be visable on top of the big node?

Thank you

Scooter Morris

Oct 8, 2017, 11:14:35 AM10/8/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
You can manually set the Z-order of either the larger or smaller nodes.  In the node Style, you need to add Z position as a property, click on the node you want to change the position for, and then set the Z position as an override.

-- scooter