jActiveModules 3.2 doesn't work with Cytoscape 3.4?

Enrico Ferrero

Jun 16, 2016, 10:42:31 AM6/16/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk

Hello

I'm trying to use the latest jActiveModules (3.2) with the latest Cytoscape release and I can't get it to work.

I'm using the galFiltered dataset in the Cytoscape sampleData folder.
I've tried loading the network in CSV and SIF format and then importing the galExpData as table or using the CYS file directly, but in all cases jActiveModules does not detect any numeric node attributes and the Search button is grayed out.

Attached is a screenshot showing the issue.

Am I doing anything wrong? Can you please help me to solve this issue?

I've also reported this on GitHub Issues here: https://github.com/idekerlab/jActiveModules/issues/1

Thank you
Enrico

2016-06-16 15_38_03-Session_ C__Program Files_Cytoscape_v3.4.0_sampleData_galFiltered.cys.png