FW: [cytoscape3 - Bug #4189] (Triaged) PSICQUIC

Barry Demchak

May 17, 2018, 11:48:09 AM5/17/18
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com

So, what I am doing it is to import a PPI network from the dabase, then filter it for human and degree connection, use clustermaker for separating cluster of genes. I need to find the central node that is in the list of genes I did indicate initially. Do you have any advice on how to find quickly the central nodes of each cluster that i get?

Thank you!

Rolando

Hi, Rolando –

No problem … many people think my e-mails are spam J

Yes, you would use a degree filter for this. You would most likely use “in+out” if your graph is undirected.

Good luck!

  • Author: Barry Demchak
  • Assignee: Barry Demchak
  • Category:
  • Target version:
  • Tags:
  • Difficulty:
  • Feature Risk:
  • Testing Risk:
  • Reviewer:

OS: Mac
Cytoscape version: 3.6.0

Hello,I am using cytoscape v3.6.0 to generate protein-protein work but I cannot access to any PSICQUIC databases in the last period. I have a white windows if I go to file -> import -> network -> public databases although I indicate the genes that I want to use for building the network. So I think there is a problem of communication between my macbook and cytoscape. How can I figure the problem out?I would like to use also the function \'ontology and annotation...\' but it is not present when I do File -> import -> \'ontology and annotation\'. I can only choose between network, tables and style. How can I get this function as well?I did attach here the cytoscape task history if it can help.Thank you for your help!Rolando

Reported by: Rolando
Email:
rolando.p...@gmail.com

To change your notification preferences, please click here:
https://code.cytoscape.org/my/account