Group node transparency

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kozo Nishida

未讀,
2016年9月19日 下午4:20:302016/9/19
收件者:cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi all

Does anyone know how to change transparency for group node?

I tried to update group node transparency for this cys file.
https://github.com/kozo2/hoge/blob/master/tech.cys

I could not be sure how to set bypass value for the group nodes.
(I tried it with modification to node properties in style tab. But it stayed unchanged.)

Kozo

groupnode4ml.png

Scooter Morris

未讀,
2016年9月22日 上午9:37:462016/9/22
收件者:cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kozo,
    You are right, although I'm not quite sure why you can't remove the bypass.   We may need to add a new "Compound Node" visual property to allow you to set the transparency.

-- scooter

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄