Bug in universal import client

Pablo Porras

Sep 27, 2016, 11:38:33 AM9/27/16
to cytoscape-discuss
I noticed a bug while using the universal import client. It seems the 'Source database' column in the edge table is always set to the value 'psi-mi', independently of the database of origin of the data visualized. I was trying to generate a network with edges colored by source database when I discovered this.

I know this information is properly provided by the PSICQUIC webservice behind the import client, so it must be some sort of bug in the implementation. Would it be possible to have this fixed, please?

Cheers,

Pablo.