Opportunity to Publish on Your Cytoscape App

Alexander Pico

Mar 9, 2015, 8:42:02 PM3/9/15
to Cytoscape-Discuss
To all app authors,

We are coordinating another round of Cytoscape App articles for the special collection at F1000Research:

If you've recently completed an app or are working on one now, this is an opportunity to write an open access, open peer-reviewed article in a brief Software Tool format. The process is relatively painless compared to most publications and the format is tailored for Cytoscape Apps.  You can submit a paper to this collection any time of the year, in fact. This is just a coordinated effort to facilitate the publication of a bunch of papers into the collection at the same time, just before ISMB 2015.

If you are interested, read up on all the details and add your information to the submission tracking spreadsheet via this link:

Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
 - Alex

Alexander Pico, PhD
NRNB Executive Director
Bioinformatics Assoc. Director
Gladstone Institutes
http://gladstoneinstitutes.org

Giovanni Scardoni

Mar 29, 2015, 12:07:07 PM3/29/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,
we are going to release the Pesca app, in the next weeks, do you think
it will be good for a ìn F1000 paper?
Giovanni

Giovanni Scardoni
The Center for BioMedical Computing (CBMC)
www.cbmc.it/~scardonig/
University of Verona
Strada le Grazie, 15 -37134
Verona -Italy

Try these Cytoscape apps!
CentiScaPe: http://www.cbmc.it/~scardonig/centiscape/centiscape.php
Interference: http://www.cbmc.it/~scardonig/interference/Interference.php

Alexander Pico

Apr 8, 2015, 6:25:25 PM4/8/15
to Cytoscape-Discuss
To all app authors,

We are coordinating another round of Cytoscape App articles for the special collection at F1000Research:

If you've recently completed an app or are working on one now, this is an opportunity to write an open access, open peer-reviewed article in a brief Software Tool format. The process is relatively painless compared to most publications and the format is tailored for Cytoscape Apps.  You can submit a paper to this collection any time of the year, in fact. This is just a coordinated effort to facilitate the publication of a bunch of papers into the collection at the same time, just before ISMB 2015.

If you are interested, read up on all the details and add your information to the submission tracking spreadsheet via this link:

Add your info to the tracking spreadsheet asap in order to be considered for this next round!

Let me know if you have any questions.