Survey - support for biological modelling

fabienne...@uni-rostock.de

Aug 2, 2016, 5:22:05 PM8/2/16
to cytoscape-discuss
Dear Sir or Madam,

In my master thesis at the University of Rostock I investigate tool support for modelling of biological networks. I want to evaluate methods that suggest suitable subnetworks that can be integrated in a user's already existing biological model in order to expand or improve it.
I kindly ask you to present us with your feedback to figure out requirements that should be met by a tool in order to recommend suitable subnetworks.

Therefore, I like to invite you to participate in a short survey.
I am very grateful for every contribution. You will need about 10 - 15 minutes to answer the survey. The survey will will be closed on the 17th August 2016.

Please follow this link to open the survey: https://www.umfrageonline.com/s/7e5ec97

No personal data is collected. The results are only used for scientific purposes.

I am happy to assist you with any questions, requests or suggestions you might have:
fabienne...@uni-rostock.de

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
Fabienne Lambusch