Fwd: NRNB Summer Session

Giovanni Scardoni

Apr 13, 2015, 4:54:12 AM4/13/15
to Alexander Pico, cytoscap...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sakshi pratap <saksh...@gmail.com>
Date: 2015-04-13 8:31 GMT+02:00
Subject: NRNB Summer Session
To: Giovanni Scardoni <giovanni...@gmail.com>

Hi,
I just came across that NRNB Academy has its Summer Session. Currently I am not enrolled in college and will be August onwards. Can I still apply?

Thanks
Regards
Sakshi

--
Giovanni Scardoni
The Center for BioMedical Computing (CBMC)

Try these Cytoscape apps!
CentiScaPe: http://www.cbmc.it/~scardonig/centiscape/centiscape.php
Interference: http://www.cbmc.it/~scardonig/interference/Interference.php

Alexander Pico

Apr 13, 2015, 11:44:13 AM4/13/15
to Giovanni Scardoni, sakshi pratap, cytoscap...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I just came across that NRNB Academy has its Summer Session. Currently I am not enrolled in college and will be August onwards. Can I still apply?

Thanks
Regards
Sakshi

Yes, you can still apply. Since we are running our program independent of Google this summer, we can be more flexible. The key is to have a strong proposal with ample input from a potential mentor.

 - Alex

kasun perera

May 5, 2015, 7:07:21 AM5/5/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com, Giovanni Scardoni, sakshi pratap
Just come across this. Am I too late to submit a proposal?

Regards

Kasun Perera

Alexander Pico

May 5, 2015, 11:31:12 AM5/5/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com, Giovanni Scardoni, sakshi pratap
Yes, the deadline is passed and the program has begun. But we encourage you to get involved in the Cytoscape app Dev community at whatever level you can throughout the year. Your application next year will be that much stronger!

 - Alex