Questions for jActiveModules users...

Tim Hull

Mar 6, 2015, 2:13:26 AM3/6/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We're currently working on updating the jActiveModules app, and had a few questions for anyone who uses or has used jActiveModules on both Cytoscape 2.x and 3.x.

First of all, if you have used both versions of jActiveModules, do you prefer the results panel/selection interface used on 2.x (which only builds individual networks if the user explicitly chooses to), or the nested network approach used on 3.x?

Secondly, do you have any other comments/suggestions regarding the current 3.x version of jActiveModules - either regarding features, bugs, or the results produced by the app?

We'd like to hear from as many users as possible as we prepare this update - any comments or suggestions are welcome!

Tim

Krupa Navalkar

May 29, 2015, 6:30:58 PM5/29/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com