How to hide/show Node and Edge labels only using different control elements? is there any specific method for that show/hide behavior in cytoscape.js web ?

Gopi Kannan R

Mar 18, 2015, 8:41:33 AM3/18/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Team,

We are using the web cytoscape.js in our apps for the gadgets development. we have a requirement like show/hide Node labels and Edge label separately with control element. I am struck with that implementation, I need some help on that issue, pls share your suggestion.

How to hide/show Node and Edge labels only using different control elements? is there any specific method for that show/hide behavior in cytoscape.js web?

Thanks,
Gopi

Max Franz

Apr 1, 2015, 7:37:24 AM4/1/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
(1) If using Cytoscape Web, please ask your question in the corresponding group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cytoscapeweb-discuss

(2) If using Cytoscape.js, just set `content` to the empty string in your stylesheet on a class or similar.  It's the same as you would do in HTML+CSS.