Edges selected programmatically are hardwired to be selected

srikanth bezawada

Jul 29, 2015, 4:33:21 PM7/29/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Hello Cytoscape,

I am programmatically selecting some edges in the network through my app. Once I run the app, the corresponding edges are highlighted. After that, when I deselect the edges as a user, the control panel shows that the edges are still in selected state. Is this expected ?

Thanks,
Srikanth.B.

Scooter Morris

Jul 29, 2015, 6:53:42 PM7/29/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
How are you selecting the edges?  There was a bug with the selection status of hidden edges not being properly reported, but that doesn't quite match with your symptoms.

-- scooter

srikanth bezawada

Jul 30, 2015, 12:43:55 PM7/30/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scooter,

I am selecting some edges of the network using following code.

CyTable eTable = currentnetwork.getDefaultEdgeTable();
for(CyEdge e : stEdgeList){ CyRow row = eTable.getRow(e.getSUID()); row.set("selected", true); }

Thanks,
Srikanth.B.

Scooter Morris

Jul 30, 2015, 1:15:52 PM7/30/15