Maven Repository?

Nick Wertzberger

Jul 29, 2015, 8:24:02 AM7/29/15
to cytoscape-discuss
Hello!

It appears to me that your cytoscape jars are all developed using Maven, but i cannot find a repository where you are providing these for use as direct pom dependencies. Is there one? If not, why?

Tim Hull

Jul 29, 2015, 12:23:38 PM7/29/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Yes - you would add the following to your pom.xml's <repositories> section:

<repository>
<id>cytoscape_releases</id>
<snapshots>
<enabled>false</enabled>