Command + click to move canvas equivalent on Windows

Ruth Isserlin

Mar 31, 2015, 1:24:57 PM3/31/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
On Mac when I want to navigate within a network I can press command and click in the network to move the canvas but I can't get it to work on Windows.  What is equivalent to the command key on Windows.  I tried shift, Ctrl and Alt.
Thanks,
Ruth

Tim Hull

Mar 31, 2015, 4:11:34 PM3/31/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried pressing and holding down the middle mouse button (or the scroll wheel) while dragging? That is the equivalent of command-drag on Mac...

Tim

Ruth Isserlin

Mar 31, 2015, 4:57:17 PM3/31/15
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com