Is there "Bubble Router" equivalent app for Cytoscape 3.4.0 ?

kozo2

Jul 7, 2016, 11:36:01 PM7/7/16
to cytoscape-discuss
Hi all,

Is there "Bubble Router" equivalent app for Cytoscape 3.4.0 ?
I want to create this type of compound node (not nested network) visualization based on the node attribute.

Regards,
Kozo

Keiichiro Ono

Jul 8, 2016, 9:06:07 AM7/8/16
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Yes, this is a built-in feature in Cytoscape 3.4.0. It's called Compound Node.

Here is how to use it:

1. Create Groups
2. Right-click the group node and select Preferences-->Group Preferences
3. Select compound node from the option (see attached picture)

Kei
> --

===================================

Keiichiro Ono