Inclusion of semaphore.h in generated code

Nikolaus Rath

Feb 1, 2016, 4:58:33 PM2/1/16
to cython...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there a reason why Cython includes semaphore.h in the generated
C code? And if so, is there some way to avoid that?

I have trouble compiling the generated code under MacOS-X, because
MacOS doesn't have full semphore support, and the compatibility
layer that I'm trying to use
(https://raw.githubusercontent.com/osxfuse/sshfs/master/compat/darwin_compat.h)
wants to use it's own definition of sem_t - so doesn't compile if
semphore.h is included.

Best,
-Nikolaus

(No Cc on replies please, I'm reading the list)

Nikolaus Rath

Feb 1, 2016, 5:18:37 PM2/1/16
to cython...@googlegroups.com
On Feb 01 2016, Nikolaus Rath <Niko...@rath.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a reason why Cython includes semaphore.h in the
> generated C code? And if so, is there some way to avoid that?
[...]

I was actually including that myself in one of my .pxd files,
apologies for the noise.