Help with compiling in Mac

Pedro Camargo

Nov 14, 2016, 3:26:15 AM11/14/16
to cython...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
                 I avoided sending this message for quite a while, but I guess I am down to not many alternatives now. I apologize if this message is deemed not appropriate.

I develop a Python platform for transportation modelling (only one available on a field with almost zero open source) that has its GUI inside the excellent QGIS, and it is all packaged as a plugin

The problem is that I have to compile the Python code and upload it as a plugin to the QGIS repository, and I do not have a mac to compile it for that platform.

May I ask a mac user to compile a single *.pyx file for me?  I will be forever grateful!

The repository is the following:

The file is AoN.pyx, and the compiling script is setup_Assignment.py

It is everything on the following folder.

I appreciate all the help that I can get.

Cheers,
Pedro

Nhai

Nov 14, 2016, 11:12:24 AM11/14/16
to cython...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can use travis continuous integration for osx build, then push your code to your github account. This is the common way to to test stuff with mac.

Hai

--

---

Robert Bradshaw

Nov 14, 2016, 3:55:21 PM11/14/16
to cython...@googlegroups.com
FYI, the .pyx -> .c[pp] conversion is platform independent, the
resulting C file is good for all supported platforms and all supported
versions of Python.