Testsuite failure

Jeroen Demeyer

Apr 25, 2015, 5:08:50 PM4/25/15
to cython-users
On latest master (commit f571608815beb4bee8b38e8dbeaf68f042d5a831), I get

ERROR: run (__main__.PureDoctestTestCase)
running pure doctests in generators_py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "runtests.py", line 1114, in run
m = imp.load_source(loaded_module_name, self.module_path)
File
"/usr/local/src/sage-config/local/src/cython/tests/run/generators_py.py", line
9, in <module>
from collections import Generator
ImportError: cannot import name Generator

Stefan Behnel

Apr 26, 2015, 1:42:56 AM4/26/15
to cython...@googlegroups.com
Could you search the output for a warning that contains "Cython module
failed to patch" ? There should be an exception message printed next to it.

Stefan

Stefan Behnel

Apr 26, 2015, 2:34:12 AM4/26/15
to cython...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, should have looked closer. This test is executed in Python, not
Cython. It works for me because other generator tests are being executed
before it and (intentionally) "leak" the global patch of the collections
module. When the tests are being executed in parallel or out of order, and
this is the first generator test, it can easily fail.

I removed this test part. It's already included in other tests, so this one
was just misplaced. Thanks for finding it.

Stefan