Re: Fw: 100 Rupees Campaign!

Brabim Kumar KC

Oct 6, 2009, 12:56:09 AM10/6/09
to cmyogi, ACT NOW NEPAL, cysn...@googlegroups.com, team_...@googlegroups.com

Dear Yogi Sir,
Thank you for forwarding this message. I am really inspired with the Rs. 100 campaign. I am involved with a campaign "ACT NOW FOR NEPAL" we had tried to collect some money but unfortunately we couldn't proceed ahead!

I am ready to support this campaign by giving Rs, 100; I am forwarding this email to my friends. I am sure that they will also support this.

With Warm Regards,

Brabim

From: Bhola Lamsal <bnla...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 8:06 AM