Re: [cyclox-forum] Now Showing...

Kevin Hickman

Jul 17, 2015, 5:39:20 AM7/17/15
to cyclox...@googlegroups.com

Kevin Hickman

Jul 25, 2015, 1:30:06 AM7/25/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

Kevin Hickman

Aug 1, 2015, 6:46:08 AM8/1/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com
People and bikes at work in India, including a dual-drive handbike...

http://cantstandupforfallingdown.com/2015/07/31/work-cycles

Kevin Hickman

Aug 14, 2015, 11:51:52 AM8/14/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

Kevin Hickman

Aug 28, 2015, 6:59:32 AM8/28/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com
It can be a rocky road... (the freeway dividing the final scene is a nice touch)

Kevin Hickman

Sep 4, 2015, 6:34:04 AM9/4/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com
“It’s not always that world champions are trained by other world champions.”

Kevin Hickman

Sep 18, 2015, 11:34:41 AM9/18/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

Kevin Hickman

Oct 2, 2015, 7:54:10 AM10/2/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

Kevin Hickman

Oct 9, 2015, 6:54:53 AM10/9/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

Kevin Hickman

Oct 23, 2015, 9:21:17 AM10/23/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

Kevin Hickman

Oct 30, 2015, 7:54:27 AM10/30/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com
Ever tried escaping from IKEA? It's even worse at Halloween...

Kevin Hickman

Nov 6, 2015, 5:09:38 AM11/6/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com
With the A40 Corridor consultation in mind - active travel bridging the rural and the urban...

Kevin Hickman

Nov 20, 2015, 4:52:17 AM11/20/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

Kevin Hickman

Dec 4, 2015, 4:46:04 AM12/4/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com
2010.

Only a few months before the war in Syria started, I was cycling from Croatia towards this beautiful country. Mostly sleeping in my tent in nature, avoiding crowded cities and riding trough rural landscapes. People I have met on the road have definitely shaped the course of my life. From the familiar Croatian plains trough Serbian Đerdap canyon and cliffs; from sweet baba Rajka in Bulgarian villages to 100 year old lady on her death bed in Turkey; from scary wild dogs to peaceful desert camels and bedouins... There were countless memorable encounters during the whole trip. After two months of cycling I have finally reached the vast deserts of Syria.

Siniša Glogoški

Kevin Hickman

Dec 11, 2015, 11:38:53 AM12/11/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

Kevin Hickman

Dec 25, 2015, 10:48:33 AM12/25/15
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com
The shopping trolley evolves in Norway...

Kevin Hickman

Feb 5, 2016, 8:10:09 AM2/5/16
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

dan....@bt.com

Feb 5, 2016, 9:13:56 AM2/5/16
to cyclox...@googlegroups.com

File under

Neat but unnecessary.

Dan

PS I think they may still be looking for crowd funding, if you disagree with my assessment……

Please 'LIKE' our Facebook Fan Page - it really helps.
https://www.facebook.com/Cycloxfanpage

not a member yet? Do join online at http://www.cyclox.org/join-us/

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclox-forum?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cyclox-Forum" group.

Elizabeth Bruton

Feb 7, 2016, 8:57:38 AM2/7/16
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com
Looks fun!  There was a Guardian review of a prototype version back in November at http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/nov/25/beeline-cycling-navigation-device-review

Kevin Hickman

Feb 11, 2016, 6:28:33 AM2/11/16
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

Kevin Hickman

Feb 19, 2016, 8:55:59 AM2/19/16
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

Kevin Hickman

Mar 4, 2016, 8:55:17 AM3/4/16
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

Kevin Hickman

Apr 23, 2016, 5:11:32 PM4/23/16
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com
Are we all familiar with Boneshaker Magazine?

One of its regular contributors is crowdfunding a book at the moment. I caught a talk at Bespoke last weekend which intrigued me enough to pledge - philosophy and cycling... http://boneshakermag.com/mind-is-the-ride-the-boneshaker-book-project

Kevin Hickman

Apr 29, 2016, 4:40:45 AM4/29/16
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com

Kevin Hickman

May 6, 2016, 11:43:21 AM5/6/16
to Cyclox-Forum, psy...@gmail.com
On the day the E-W Cycle Superhighway is opened in London, this from four years ago by just one of the groups working together to bring about change through political engagement...

Robert Paynter

May 7, 2016, 6:20:10 AM5/7/16
to cyclox...@googlegroups.com

So which was the right candidate — Sian Berry of course — but what about the other more advertised ones?

Kevin Hickman

May 7, 2016, 7:43:30 AM5/7/16
to cyclox...@googlegroups.com
This year londonersonbikes.org recommended Sian as first preference and Sadiq as second, so effectively we have the next best choice in office.

Although Zac signed up to the LCC pledge on cycling he was making different noises to different people and was unable to show any real knowledge of the geography of London. I couldn't work out if he simply wasn't very spatially aware or he had someone drive him everywhere.

Consensus seems to be the outcome is the best that could be hoped for.

Kevin Hickman

Jun 29, 2016, 5:41:05 AM6/29/16
to Cyclox-Forum
An old Korgi's tune from 1980...

https://cantstandupforfallingdown.com/2016/06/29/look-around-you/

Said by its author to be a song that wrote itself, is there a deeper conscious we share and tap into, or do we overlay our own meanings on everything?