CXF 2.02 传送大于64K的Soap Message出错, 怎么解决?

Bright

Oct 9, 2007, 9:34:54 PM10/9/07
to cxf-zh

maomao

Oct 9, 2007, 9:57:42 PM10/9/07
to cxf-zh
我看昨天dank已经有些代码提交了,你可以试试,是否已经fix了
点击Subversion Commits 能看到他的修改

On Oct 10, 9:34 am, Bright <open2m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> bug信息:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/cxf-iss...@incubator.apache.org/msg04006.html

Bright

Oct 9, 2007, 10:11:49 PM10/9/07
to cxf-zh
help

Bright

Oct 9, 2007, 10:15:03 PM10/9/07
to cxf-zh
Bug上说与turn on the LoggingInInterceptor有关, 但我没有设置Logging的东西, 在什么地方可以设
Logging trun off.

> >https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-986- Hide quoted text -

Bright

Oct 9, 2007, 10:19:58 PM10/9/07
to cxf-zh
bug上说出错与LoggingInInterceptor turned on有关, 但是我的cxf-servlet.xml上没有设置
Logging的东西, 它是在什么地方启动的, 怎么turn off.

> >https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-986- 隐藏被引用文字 -
>
> - 显示引用的文字 -

maomao

Oct 9, 2007, 10:29:45 PM10/9/07
to cxf-zh
默认情况下应该是没有开启的,除非你是按照http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/debugging.html来做
你把自己加为watcher吧https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageWatchers!
default.jspa?id=12377869
这样这个bug fix后,你就会得到通知
得等到2.0.3了

Bright

Oct 9, 2007, 10:52:23 PM10/9/07
to cxf-zh
Thanks a lot, maomao.

> > > - 显示引用的文字 -- 隐藏被引用文字 -
>
> - 显示引用的文字 -

Bright

Oct 9, 2007, 11:00:46 PM10/9/07
to cxf-zh
My cxf-servlet.xml is following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
distributed with this work for additional information
regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
"License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at

Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
software distributed under the License is distributed on an
"AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
specific language governing permissions and limitations
under the License.
-->
xmlns:soap="http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/soap"
xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/soap http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/soap.xsd
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

<jaxws:endpoint id="soaptest"
implementor="soaptest.server.MessageProvider"
address="/">
</jaxws:endpoint>

</beans>

It's so simple.

Bright

Oct 9, 2007, 11:04:42 PM10/9/07
to cxf-zh
为什么我发的贴子看不到, why...............................

willem

Oct 9, 2007, 11:18:04 PM10/9/07
to cxf-zh
从你的配置文件上没有看出什么问题, 能否贴以下你的stack trace。
还有就是你的MessageProvider实现的是JAXWS Provider接口吗?

Willem

On 10月10日, 上午11时00分, Bright <open2m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My cxf-servlet.xml is following:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <!--
> Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
> or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
> distributed with this work for additional information
> regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
> to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
> "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
> with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
>
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
>
> Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
> software distributed under the License is distributed on an
> "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
> KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
> specific language governing permissions and limitations
> under the License.
> -->
> xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws"
> xmlns:soap="http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/soap"

> xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beanshttp://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsdhttp://cxf.apache.org/bindings/soaphttp://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/soap.xsdhttp://cxf.apache.org/jaxwshttp://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

Bright

Oct 9, 2007, 11:33:34 PM10/9/07
to cxf-zh
Hi, willem,
I can not read your reply, why? please send again. thanks.

Bright

Oct 10, 2007, 1:36:53 AM10/10/07
to cxf-zh
Hi, willem:

This is my code fragment:

public class MessageProvider implements Provider<StreamSource>
{
JAXBContext jc;
Unmarshaller unmarshaller;
Marshaller marshaller;

public MessageProvider() {
//Complete
}

public StreamSource invoke(StreamSource request) {
StreamSource response = null;
RequestType requestType = null;
try
{

}

Error message of Tomcat log:

Oct 8, 2007 4:32:40 AM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not parse the XML stream.
at
org.apache.cxf.databinding.source.NodeDataReader.read(NodeDataReader.java:
72)
at
org.apache.cxf.databinding.source.NodeDataReader.read(NodeDataReader.java:
45)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.interceptors.DispatchInDatabindingInterceptor
$PostDispatchSOAPHandlerInterceptor.handleMessage(DispatchInDatabindingInterceptor.java:
205)
at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:
207)
at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:
73)
at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletDestination.doMessage(ServletDestination.java:
79)
at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:
235)
at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:
140)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.invoke(CXFServlet.java:
278)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.doPost(CXFServlet.java:
256)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
252)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
173)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:
213)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:
178)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:
126)
at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:
105)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:
107)
at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:
148)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:
869)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol
$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:
664)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:
527)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:
80)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool
$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cached file was deleted,
java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\apache-tomcat-5.5.17\temp
\att54081tmp (The system cannot find the file specified)
at
org.apache.cxf.io.CachedOutputStream.getInputStream(CachedOutputStream.java:
283)
at
org.apache.cxf.databinding.source.NodeDataReader.read(NodeDataReader.java:
70)
... 25 more
Oct 8, 2007 4:32:41 AM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
[...]
\att54082tmp (The system cannot find the file specified)
at
org.apache.cxf.io.CachedOutputStream.getInputStream(CachedOutputStream.java:
283)
at
org.apache.cxf.databinding.source.NodeDataReader.read(NodeDataReader.java:
70)
... 25 more

willem

Oct 10, 2007, 3:55:35 AM10/10/07
to cxf-zh
I just checked the stack trace. We just fixed the issue you faced at
the end of last month.
The latest 2.0.3 snapshot[1] contains this fix.
Please download it and let me know if it fixes you problem.

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/2.0.3-incubator-SNAPSHOT/

姜宁 (Willem)
------------------
http://willem.bokeland.com/

Bright

Oct 10, 2007, 4:04:20 AM10/10/07
to cxf-zh
Thanks, Let me try.

On 10月10日, 下午3时55分, willem <willem.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just checked the stack trace. We just fixed the issue you faced at
> the end of last month.
> The latest 2.0.3 snapshot[1] contains this fix.
> Please download it and let me know if it fixes you problem.
>

> [1]http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cxf/a...

Bright

Oct 10, 2007, 5:44:58 AM10/10/07
to cxf-zh
Hi, Willem,

My program has been working well while I use 2.0.3 snapshot[1]
version.
Thank you. you are a nice man.

willem

Oct 10, 2007, 9:58:50 PM10/10/07
to cxf-zh
JUST FYI, Dan Kulp did lots of work on the CXF-986 yesterady.

You can try it by downloading the latest 2.0.3 snapshot.

Willem.

> 阅读更多

SkyTiger

Oct 11, 2007, 4:16:46 AM10/11/07
to cxf-zh
Xfire是否也有类似的BUG?

SkyTiger

Oct 11, 2007, 4:18:58 AM10/11/07
to cxf-zh
Xfire是否也有类似的BUG?

willem

Oct 11, 2007, 10:49:56 PM10/11/07
to cxf-zh
不清楚Xfire是不是有这个bug,这个bug是由于CachedOutputStream的错误使用所造成的。
我不知道Xfire里面有没有这个CachedOutputStream,如果有的话,建立你看一下代码,测试一下。

Willem