Camping at Oxbow. Tomorrow, yes tomorrow.

Shawn Granton

Jan 19, 2015, 7:43:45 PM1/19/15
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com

The challenge has been set by Path Less Pedaled: a bike camping trip a month! And the next couple days look good for January: Sun and clouds, no rain but maybe some fog, highs around 50F, low around 35F. Brad and I are going to camp at Oxbow Tuesday (tomorrow) night. Maybe you want to come along?

Meet at Cleveland Avenue MAX in Gresham at 3 pm. We depart at 3:20 pm and will ride around 12 miles to the campground. Quick stop at a country market along the way. Be prepared to have dinner and breakfast at the campground. Camp fees (including firewood) to be split up amongst the campers.

Please let me know if you are coming, and whether you'll be riding with us, or going on your own. Just remember: sunset tomorrow is 5 pm.