Cycle Wild's Weeklong Eastern Oregon Tour - Registration is OPEN!

1 view

Kirk Paulsen

Jun 2, 2015, 5:03:39 PM6/2/15
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Cycle Wild Friends,

Registration has opened up for the weeklong tour in Eastern Oregon that'll take place in September. Snag one of the limited spots now!

See you on the road...

Cheers,
-Kirk

Jonathan Maus - Gmail

Jun 2, 2015, 6:54:02 PM6/2/15
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
that’s awesome Kirk.. Same time that Cycle Oregon will be out there.

Erinne Goodell

Jun 2, 2015, 6:58:00 PM6/2/15
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
We know, though we're doing our best to not cross paths. :)

Erinne

Shawn Granton

Jun 2, 2015, 6:58:37 PM6/2/15
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Jonathan Maus - Gmail <maus.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
that’s awesome Kirk.. Same time that Cycle Oregon will be out there.

Yep, but Eastern Oregon is a very big place! Cycle Oregon's route starts and ends in Baker City and loops around the Wallowas and through the Hells Canyon area. The Cycle Wild route stays mostly west of the Blues, starting in Prineville and ending somewhere east to be determined. (And yep, we knew about Cycle Oregon happening around the same time when planning this.)

yours,
Shawn