Big news from Cycle Wild!

Erinne Goodell

Feb 21, 2015, 12:29:20 PM2/21/15
to cycl...@googlegroups.com, cwdisc...@googlegroups.com, cyclewi...@googlegroups.com
​​

Hello campers!

I know some of you have been waiting to hear about the Battle Ground Lake cabin trip--thank you for your patience, as we had to on the first trip of the year. We have a big announcement to share.

Cycle Wild is becoming a membership organization!

That’s right, now you can be an official Cycle Wilder–and for only $10 a year!

Your membership will get you a little schwag (think spoke-card), a lot of good feelings and insurance coverage on our trips.

That’s right, we now have insurance through the League of American Bicyclists! Read the full blog post to find out more.

Thanks, and the Battle Ground Lake trip info should be out shortly!

--Erinne