Three Speed Camping Tues Aug 25 to Thurs Aug 27: Still room!

1 view

Shawn Granton

Aug 19, 2015, 7:09:06 PM8/19/15
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Hello all-

Just letting you fine folks know that there is still spots open for the first Three Speed Camping Tour out to the Columbia Gorge (Ainsworth State Park) next Tuesday August 25 through Thursday August 27! This will be a short (25-ish miles) trip from Cleveland Av MAX, with two nights camping at Ainsworth. Wednesday will be an off day for either hanging around camp or for an excursion into Cascade Locks and/or Stevenson. And yes, you'll need to ride a three speed internally geared hub to participate (though we'll accept hub gears from 2 to 5 speeds, nothing higher, no single speeds or derailleurs.)

More info can be found here:

Email me directly if you'd like to participate or if you have more questions. And it's okay if you can only do one of the two nights camping.

yours,
Shawn

No one actually looks at email signatures anymore, but here goes nothing:

Shawn Granton

Aug 23, 2015, 1:33:19 PM8/23/15
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Okay, there's been a slight change in this trip: It's no longer limited to three-speeds, since some mechanical issues mean I won't be using my three speed after all. So if this change means you are interested in attending, please let me know ASAP. The ride will be a slow one, no matter what.