Bike Touring 102 Workshop: Wed 2 April

Shawn Granton

Mar 20, 2014, 10:33:16 PM3/20/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks, after teaching a few Bike Touring 101 workshops, Ed and myself realize that some of you want something more. Some of you have experience, but just want more help in the planning process. So we’ve decided to craft a workshop around that. Here are the details:

Have you toured before, or are planning a bicycle tour? Do you need help to “connect the dots” and figure out the finer points of routing and logistics? Join us to learn more about how to make your tour come together. We’ll have a bunch of maps, but feel to bring your own. We’ll also have to time to work on a route of your own. PLEASE NOTE that this not a “basic” bicycle touring workshop.

Suggested donation of $3-10. Anyone who donates $5 or higher will get a copy of the Cycle Touring Primer, a $3 value.

Prerequisites: A basic bike touring workshop (like Bike Touring 101), previous touring experience, or equivalent.

PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Limited to eight people.
Register here:

This workshop will happen on Wednesday, April 2 at 6:30 pm in the Hawthorne Hostel, 3031 SE Hawthorne Blvd.

yours,
Shawn

Shawn Granton

Mar 31, 2014, 1:31:00 PM3/31/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Hello all-

Just a reminder that the Bike Touring 102 Workshop will happen this Wednesday, April 2, 6:30 pm, at the Hawthorne Hostel. We still have three open spots left. (We lowered the maximum participation to six.) Registration is required, and registration will close down at 11:59 PM tomorrow, April 1st.
Registration and more information here: http://www.cyclewild.org/2014/03/bike-touring-102-wed-apr-2/

Please email me directly if you have any questions, but if you want to register, you must do so via the link above.

yours,
Shawn