Panther Creek Camping - THIS Weekend!

Kirk Paulsen

Jul 28, 2014, 1:12:22 PM7/28/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

Just a friendly reminder that THIS weekend Cycle Wild will be putting on a bike camping trip to Panther Creek Campground. Only a handful of spaces remain, so act fast to reserve your spot! If all tickets are taken you can still register but will then be placed on a waiting list in case there are any cancellations.

Original Message with More Details:

Join Cycle Wild at Panther Creek Campground, in Washington's Gifford Pinchot National Forest! The campground is beautifully forested, and located directly along Panther Creek.

The one-way mileage for this trip is 49 miles, with around 3,000' of total elevation gain. Because of the mileage, this will be an intermediate to advanced trip.

For those feeling spunky, we can ride an additional 7 miles up NF-65 to the ah-mazing Panther Creek Falls.

The leaders for this ride are Erinne Goodell and Kirk Paulsen. We're happy to answer any questions about the trip!

Read more about it and register on Eventbrite: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/panther-creek-bike-camping-tickets-12241618009