Join us for holiday bike camping @ Horning's Hideout July 3-5!

Erinne Goodell

Jun 23, 2015, 12:07:13 PM6/23/15
to cycl...@googlegroups.com, cwdisc...@googlegroups.com

We're taking a holiday excursion to Horning’s Hideout located northwest of Portland--and you should join us.

Just a short 14-mile ride (28-mile option possible) brings you to a lovely little wooded spot with disc golf, fishing, forests for exploring, paddle boats, and peacocks! At only $6/person/night, it’s a deal for a relaxing nearby holiday getaway.

We have a group site reserved, so we’re ready for lots of bike campers to join us. You're welcome to join us one night or both. Find out more and register here!

Erinne