Short notice bike camping tomorrow? Battle Ground Lake (Tues 2/25)

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Shawn Granton

未读,
2014年2月24日 19:04:542014/2/24
收件人 cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, the notice is short. But I've been on the fence about camping tomorrow all week. I have Tuesday and Wednesday off. And now the weather gods have aligned: it's supposed to be dry on Tuesday and through about 4pm on Wednesday, high around 50, low around 37. Decent weather.

Battle Ground Lake is close (about 30 miles) and nice. And we didn't get to go there a few weeks ago due to the snowstorm. So why not now?

If you are interested, I'm planning on a departure in the early afternoon tomorrow from Woodlawn in NE. Riding all the way, using Interstate Bridge.

If you are interested in coming, email me. You don't have to ride out with me if you can't do it then, but if you think you'd be able to meet me out there later, let me know.

Sunset tomorrow is around 6pm.

yours,
Shawn

回复全部