one spot for Silver Falls open this weekend!

Erinne Goodell

May 23, 2013, 12:28:25 PM5/23/13
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks, we had one cancellation for our trip this weekend. If you're interested in taking their place, please contact me asap! Cost is $20.

Quick details are:
Depart: Vera Katz Statue on Eastbank Esplanade – 10 SE Salmon St. at 9am (meet at 8:30am)
Distance: 60 miles
Destination: Silver Falls State Park east of Salem.  Silver Falls is the largest park in the Oregon State Park system, and has the amazing 2 mile Trail of Ten Waterfalls.

Peace, Erinne

Erinne Goodell

May 23, 2013, 1:50:24 PM5/23/13
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Someone has contacted me about this. Thanks folks!

Peace, Erinne

Erinne Goodell

May 23, 2013, 2:31:02 PM5/23/13
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
False alarm, the spot is still available. :)

Peace, Erinne