Panther Creek Camping - August 2nd-3rd

Erinne Goodell

Jul 10, 2014, 2:23:04 PM7/10/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com

Join Cycle Wild at Panther Creek Campground, in Washington's Gifford Pinchot National Forest! The campground is beautifully forested, and located directly along Panther Creek.

The one-way mileage for this trip is 49 miles, with around 3,000' of total elevation gain. Because of the mileage, this will be an intermediate to advanced trip.

For those feeling spunky, we can ride an additional 7 miles up NF-65 to the ah-mazing Panther Creek Falls.

The leaders for this ride are Erinne Goodell and Kirk Paulsen. We're happy to answer any questions about the trip!

Read more about it and register on Eventbrite: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/panther-creek-bike-camping-tickets-12241618009

--Erinne

Kirk Paulsen

Jul 10, 2014, 2:25:50 PM7/10/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Wow...we already have one person registered?

Kirk Paulsen

Jul 10, 2014, 2:26:12 PM7/10/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Oooops, sorry folks. That was supposed to go directly to Erinne :/

Chris Chen

Jul 10, 2014, 2:26:15 PM7/10/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
It *is* a pretty awesome trip.

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Kirk Paulsen <kirk.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
"I want the kind of six pack you can't drink." -- Micah

Shawn Granton

Jul 10, 2014, 2:34:49 PM7/10/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
And will be more awesome with the Chicken!