Oxbow Midweek Camping, Monday 24 June: THERE'S STILL A FEW SPOTS LEFT!

Shawn Granton

Jun 20, 2013, 4:27:20 PM6/20/13
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks-

We've had a few cancellations for this upcoming Monday's Oxbow camping trip. So you still have a chance to "get on it!" Full details plus registration link (yes, you must register) is below. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Here's the deets:

Monday June 24
MIDWEEK BIKE CAMPING (S240) TO OXBOW

TBA (Meeting at a Gresham MAX stop, you will get full details when you register)
6:00pm meetup, Depart MAX at 6:30pm, return to PDX late morning
Whether you're "funemployed" or can get off work a little early, a quick little weekday camping excursion is a lot of fun. A 10 mile ride (approx.) from the MAX in Gresham to Oxbow on the Sandy. Moderate traffic/terrain. We should get there before dark, but remember bike lights. You can probably make it to work on time Tuesday! Campsites $22/night, divvied up appropriately. Bring all the things you would need for an overnight camping trip. Previous bike camping experience recommended. Grocery stop in Gresham.
Limited to 16 people, register here: http://oxbowjune2013s24o.eventbrite.com/

PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT an official Cycle Wild trip.

yours,
Shawn