REMINDER: Cycle Wild Happy Hour TOMORROW, Friday 24 January

Shawn Granton

Jan 23, 2014, 9:19:55 PM1/23/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks! Don't forget about this event tomorrow!

Cycle Wild Happy Hour & Picio 'Preciation
Velo Cult - Friday, 1/24, 6PM

Matt Picio, co-founder of of Cycle Wild, has lovingly donated much of his free time in the past five years to Cycle Wild's trips, classes, advocacy, maps, and paper-pushing. He's stepping down from the board to focus on other projects (and to plan a wedding!) So let's give him a proper sendoff - Cycle Wild style - surround by bikes and with some delicious beer!

We'll also have a short sneak preview presentation of our new membership structure, and current board members will be available to talk to new potential board members and ride leaders. If you've been thinking about volunteering your time, our board is the best board. (No bias there at all, clearly.)

Hope to see you there!
-Shawn