Re: cycle wild labor day

Erinne Goodell

Aug 15, 2014, 4:27:46 PM8/15/14
to chris (fool) mccraw, cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Wait...that's a different list than the one I use. That is cwdisc...@googlegroups.com, where the message is posted. Great - a list I don't know about. Going to email the board to figure out which one we want to keep now...and send this out to that list.

--Erinne

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Erinne Goodell <erinne....@gmail.com> wrote:
Well that's dumb! Going to resend momentarily. Tell me if it doesn't come through in the next 15 minutes, if you can please. Thanks!

--Erinne

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 1:08 PM, chris (fool) mccraw <gen...@gmail.com> wrote:
maybe i fell off the list?  hmm, nope, post isn't there:

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Erinne Goodell <erinne....@gmail.com> wrote:

My sent mail says I sent it to the cw discussion list! I'll look into it to see if the send was weird. I will also send to shift.

-Erinne

(swyped with my thumb)

On Aug 15, 2014 1:02 PM, "Erinne Goodell" <erinne....@gmail.com> wrote:

Did I forget email? Shit. oversight. I'll get on that right after lunch. Thanks for the reminder!

-Erinne

(swyped with my thumb)

On Aug 15, 2014 12:58 PM, "chris (fool) mccraw" <gen...@gmail.com> wrote:
so...you guys announced on facebook but not email?  Luckily i happened to notice the FB post, but others may not be so lucky.

I registered, but it is likely I'll ride hwy 6 out there, and nestucca on the way back.  I'll keep you updated so you're not waiting for me at the start (or maybe i'll start with you and diverge?)

Hoping Lori gets in on the tix...i bugged her to sign up.