SDP problem

shiku...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2017, 1:33:12 AM9/30/17
to CVXOPT
Hi guys,

I'm struggling with the cvxopt.solvers.sdp format.

the optimization problem is

Maximize trace(K)
subject to (a) K>=0     semidefinite matrix
                 (b) sum(Kij)=0   for all i,j
                 (c) Kii -2*Kij +Kjj = Dij    for all i,j such that Nij==1
K is variable , D and N are known matrixes.

I read the documentation for a long time but can not figure it out. Hope any one can teach me how to code this part. Or give me some similar example that I can learn.

I tried to use cvxpy to modeling, but I get error:
FATAL: Cannot solve SDPs with > 2x2 matrices without linked blas+lapack libraries
Install blas+lapack and re-compile SCS with blas+lapack libray locations
ERROR: initCone failure
Failure:could not initialize work

Thanks a lot.

Kunyu