Problem using GLPK in Matlab

Giovanni Compiani

Oct 16, 2013, 9:35:15 AM10/16/13
to cvx...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have installed GLPK and its Matlab interface. I'm trying to use the glpk command in Matlab using the fixed point algorithm (lpsolver=2 in the parameters options). However, I always get an error message and Matlab shuts down immediately.
The error message details say

"This error was detected while a MEX-file was running. If the MEX-file
is not an official MathWorks function, please examine its source code
for errors. Please consult the External Interfaces Guide for information
on debugging MEX-files.".

Do you have an idea of what might be causing this? Should I try to debug the glpkcc file?

Thanks!

Martin

Oct 16, 2013, 9:38:34 AM10/16/13
to cvx...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is not the right forum for questions related to GLPK and Matlab.

Martin

neeloufar aghaie

Mar 16, 2015, 12:39:44 PM3/16/15
to cvx...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I have some problem due to installing glpk in matlab. Is there anyone tell me how to install glpk in matlab? please help me if you know

Joachim Dahl

Mar 16, 2015, 1:25:28 PM3/16/15
to cvx...@googlegroups.com
This is still not the right forum for questions related to GPLK and Matlab.