Example implementation of a wireless sensors localization

Mehdi Tlili

Sep 10, 2017, 1:35:28 PM9/10/17
to CVXOPT
Hello everybody,
I have been lately reading a lot of papers about wireless sensors localization where you know the distance between multiple sensors and want to reconstruct the poses of each sensor relative to a set of known sensor positions (The abstract of this paper presents it clearly) .
I have been looking for days now but couldn't find any even simple implementation example for such a problem. All papers formulate the problem mathematically saying it is solvable using semi definite programming.
I have used normal least square solvers in the past (eg. Levenberg-Marquardt in the lmfit library, or Google Ceres) but I still struggle to formulate the sensor network problem in CVXOPT.
Any hints to existing projects or code snippets doing something similar?