Later Sat Rides

Sam Pruett

Dec 1, 2012, 10:26:21 AM12/1/12
to cumberland-...@googlegroups.com
Any rides later for today??

Brett

Dec 1, 2012, 10:43:44 AM12/1/12
to cumberland-...@googlegroups.com
I'll ride if you want to plan something! To pretty out not to ride.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Sam Pruett <barbara....@gmail.com> wrote:

Any rides later for today??

Sam Pruett

Dec 1, 2012, 10:45:00 AM12/1/12
to cumberland-...@googlegroups.com
Sweet, would like to go around 1:30 or 2ish!  Trying to get Ryan to go.

Brett

Dec 1, 2012, 10:47:39 AM12/1/12
to cumberland-...@googlegroups.com
Ok, keep me updated

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Sam Pruett <barbara....@gmail.com> wrote:

Sweet, would like to go around 1:30 or 2ish!  Trying to get Ryan to go.

jt

Dec 1, 2012, 11:44:39 AM12/1/12
to Cumberland Cycling Club
what are you all riding? and when?

On Dec 1, 10:47 am, Brett <bgoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, keep me updated
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Dec 1, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Sam Pruett <barbara.pruett...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Sweet, would like to go around 1:30 or 2ish!  Trying to get Ryan to go.

Sam Pruett

Dec 1, 2012, 12:21:31 PM12/1/12
to cumberland-...@googlegroups.com
Want to meet at the Performance Center around 130-2?

Brett

Dec 1, 2012, 12:22:27 PM12/1/12
to cumberland-...@googlegroups.com
Won't be able to make it :( have something I gotta go to. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2012, at 12:21 PM, Sam Pruett <barbara....@gmail.com> wrote:

Want to meet at the Performance Center around 130-2?

Sam Pruett

Dec 1, 2012, 12:57:08 PM12/1/12
to cumberland-...@googlegroups.com
JT, I was looking for a small ride today to get some saddle time in.  No where in particular.

Steven

Dec 1, 2012, 1:04:46 PM12/1/12
to cumberland-...@googlegroups.com
How about 2 at the Vision Center?  We can decide how much and where before we roll out.

Steven

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2012, at 12:57 PM, Sam Pruett <barbara....@gmail.com> wrote:

JT, I was looking for a small ride today to get some saddle time in.  No where in particular.

Sam Pruett

Dec 1, 2012, 1:16:07 PM12/1/12
to cumberland-...@googlegroups.com

Sounds good, easy pace please Mr Toby.