Device Name in cucumber-reporting

Rahul Kamboj

Apr 10, 2018, 9:36:32 AM4/10/18
to Cukes
Hi Guys,

I am using cucumber with testng and using maven to build my project. I have got test runner which I am running in parallel on different browsers using testng. So when I am running same test runner on a different browser parallelly, it runs on both the browser but cucumber report is showing the result only for one browser as its overriding the same json file.
Below are my questions:
1. how can I see result in cucumber report for both the browsers.
2. how can I update the device name in the report as its showing the test runner name in the device.

Thanks,
Rahul