Problem with Picocontainer when a constructor has a String.

Alonso Ayala

Aug 19, 2016, 12:37:33 PM8/19/16
to Cukes
I am having the following error using cucmber-picocontainer for the jvm.

The class PicoFactory.java adds components to Picocontainer in order to resolve its constructors.
One of those components that could be sent is java.lang.String.

I wonder if someone has had this problem or if it's indeed an issue to be resolver in the cucumber-jvm code base.