BDD onine training and certiication

Nesrine Zouari

Jan 2, 2018, 9:06:41 AM1/2/18
to Cukes
any one know about online profiver for training and certification for bdd ( cucumber, gherking..)

aslak hellesoy

Jan 2, 2018, 10:02:34 AM1/2/18
to Cucumber Users
https://cucumber.io/school

We don't offer a certification, but we do offer on-site training for larger groups: https://cucumber.io/training

Aslak - Creator of Cucumber

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 7:13 PM, Nesrine Zouari <nesrine...@gmail.com> wrote:
any one know about online profiver for training and certification for bdd ( cucumber, gherking..)

---

Nesrine Zouari

Jan 12, 2018, 9:28:26 AM1/12/18
to Cukes
thanks but i need also certification how to do it ?

Thomas Sundberg

Jan 12, 2018, 10:58:33 AM1/12/18
to Cukes
On 12 January 2018 at 15:28, Nesrine Zouari <nesrine...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks but i need also certification how to do it ?

Since there isn't any certification body that can issue certificates,
this is problematic.

Can you share why you feel that you need a certification?

/Thomas

> Le mardi 2 janvier 2018 15:06:41 UTC+1, Nesrine Zouari a écrit :
>>
>> any one know about online profiver for training and certification for bdd
>> ( cucumber, gherking..)
>
> --
> Posting rules: http://cukes.info/posting-rules.html
> ---

Thomas Sundberg
M. Sc. in Computer Science

Mobile: +46 70 767 33 15
Blog: http://www.thinkcode.se/blog
Twitter: @thomassundberg

Better software through faster feedback

George Dinwiddie

Jan 12, 2018, 11:13:44 AM1/12/18
to cu...@googlegroups.com
On 1/12/18 9:28 AM, Nesrine Zouari wrote:
> thanks but i need also certification how to do it ?

What will a certificate do for you?

- George

Tim Walker

Jan 12, 2018, 1:22:22 PM1/12/18
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Would a simple graduation certificate satisfy your needs? I know the word 'certification' is pretty sensitive in the agile community. Generally for pretty valid reasons.

Also, would getting PDUs (PMI Professional Development Units) be a helpful approach for you?

Good luck!

Tim

---

Marit van Dijk

Jan 18, 2018, 2:50:39 AM1/18/18
to Cukes
If you need certification to "show" you have "proven" experience with Cucumber, is there any other way you could prove this (i.e. a portfolio project).

80Vikram

Feb 13, 2018, 4:26:23 AM2/13/18
to Cukes

Look at Elon non certified automobile and space sciend engineer who makes best quality Cars and Rockets :)