Pretty Format not found when i right click on feature file

cucumbe...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2016, 5:36:56 AM6/30/16
to Cukes
HI

i am new to cucumber as will you get to know by my question only.

I saw a video about cucumber and go to know about pretty format option when we right click on feature file.

But i am not able to see that when i do .

any idea,

Thanks in advance.
Hari

Jeff Jensen

Jun 30, 2016, 8:44:02 AM6/30/16
to cu...@googlegroups.com

Are you using Eclipse?  Did you install the Cucumber Eclipse plugin?  The plugin provides the pretty print/formatting feature.

---

Vino Maddy

Jun 30, 2016, 12:05:26 PM6/30/16
to Cukes
Jeff thanks for replying
yes i am using Cucumber Eclipse Feature plugin
version 0.0.15.201605080636

and also Cucumber Editor plugin version 0.7.6.201505100000

I tried with two version of Eclipse mars and kepler.

Vino Maddy

Jul 4, 2016, 9:29:14 PM7/4/16
to cu...@googlegroups.com

Any help pls..is it because format is removed from cucumber ?