[ANN] Cucumber 1.3.19 and 2.0.0.rc.4 Released

Steve Tooke

Feb 13, 2015, 10:15:35 AM2/13/15
to cu...@googlegroups.com
We've just pushed out version 1.3.19 of cucumber. This addresses a
couple of issues:

* Update multi_test dependency to prevent crashes on ruby 2.2 when no
minitest
or rspec available (@tooky)
* Fixing the spaces in file paths in the rerun file causing the file
list to be
split incorrectly
([793](https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber/pull/793)
@callahat)

Hopefully this will be the final release of the Cucumber 1, as we've
also just released 2.0.0.rc.4. This should address some of the
outstanding issues, and be almost 100% backwards compatible.

There has been a huge amount of work on the internals of cucumber
though, and we would really appreciate your help testing it out on a
wide variety of projects.

Please try updating your Gemfile to use this release candidate, and let
us know if you come across any issues!

gem 'cucumber', '~> 2.0.0.rc.4'

Thanks,
Steve