[JVM] Allure Reporting Cucumber-jvm adaptor released.

Viktor Sidochenko

Jan 14, 2015, 11:29:33 AM1/14/15
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Just for information: Cucumber-jvm now supported by Allure Reporting Framework.

Known Issues:
Timeline functionality broken due Cucumber-JVM jUnit issue: https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber-jvm/pull/825 - ngbs PR fixes it.

Any feedback welcome!

shivi malviya

Jan 16, 2015, 6:43:11 AM1/16/15
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Viktor,
I have tried to set this reporting framework in my project. But it is not working. I am attaching my pom.xml as well.
Also, for allure-maven-plugin, dependencies are not downloaded and thus it shows as red in pom.xml.

Can you suggest what the problem is?

Thanks,
Shivi

---

pom.xml

Viktor Sidochenko

Jan 16, 2015, 9:08:14 AM1/16/15
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Hello. You should configure maven-surefire plugin as in example project.
Try to copy surefire config from example's project pom. And let me know results or any issue.

forum qaa

May 4, 2015, 3:44:22 AM5/4/15
to cu...@googlegroups.com