How to add build version in serenity reports in Cucumber?

Sudhansu Sekhar panda

May 25, 2016, 7:54:02 PM5/25/16
to Cukes
Hi All,

Currently I am using serenity for my cucumber reports, I am unable to add the Version value to that serenity report so that its blank. Can anybody help me how to add the Version value either from feature file or any other way so that I can see the version in the serenity reports section?

With Best Regards,

Sudhansu

Suresh Sa

Jan 5, 2017, 2:02:26 AM1/5/17
to Cukes
Can u share the pom.xml for that file?

nguye...@yahoo.com

Jan 6, 2017, 8:44:33 AM1/6/17
to Cukes
Add this line to your POM.

<name><<< your application name. Release xxx.xxx.xxx>>></name>

The Serenity report will capture the string between <<< and >>> (note the <<< and >>> is not part of the code) and stick it at the top of your test report.