How to Pass '#' in Examples Section

Raju Arelli

Nov 8, 2017, 7:47:30 AM11/8/17
to Cukes
Hi All,

I want to pass '#' in password in examples section i.

When I enter # it's taking as comment section as below since in cucumber # is used for the comment purpose.

How to achieve this ?

Please somebody help.

Thanks !

Regards,
Raju

aslak hellesoy

Nov 8, 2017, 8:12:23 AM11/8/17
to Cucumber Users
Cucumber only considers # to be a comment if the line starts with a # (whitespace in front of it is ok).

The example you gave is fine - it won't be considered to be a comment.

Aslak

---

Koen Prins

Nov 13, 2017, 2:58:17 PM11/13/17
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Looking at this, it is very well possible the plugin screwed up with the highlighting, it does that sometimes.
Try running the scenario, there should be no issue.