What to do with accessibility requirements shared by all websites within a large enterprise.

gaf

Jun 29, 2016, 12:09:06 PM6/29/16
to Cukes

For things like web "accessibility" at a large enterprise, there is a team of people who have written up generic requirements documents for how all websites in the company should comply with accessibility.  My question is, now that my team is developing one particular web site and writing requirements for that, how should we represent accessibility requirements for our website.  Do we write up feature files? That feels redundant since all sites have these in common.  Do we just say "And oh yeah, you need to do that stuff written in the Word document over there..."?

There is a more general question here about what to do with all common, typical, generic requirements.

Thoughts?